Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bill and Pete's Excellent Adventure III


Day started cold and rainy in Seattle. Over Snoqualmie pass the sky cleared and the sun was hot. Stopped a few times for a RockyPatel Jr. cigar and some more practice relaxing.


Song of the Day: "Tuesday's Gone" Lynyrd Skynyrd
Thought of the day: People are the most important thing.


Went to Kennewick for a family reunion. It was the first since my mom passed. Was nice to see everyone. Got to talk to my farmer cousin about tractors. Played with my sister's grandson, Aden. Ate Barb's potato salad and excellent strawberry jello with real strawberries.


Then to my Teri and Doug's for the night. Got to see Lane and Jocelyn and their new bedrooms. Look at Lane's Cougar Central room. (sorry its a bit blurry)


Eat your heart out Matt Mira. I didn't see any Jimmy Buffet though so you are still the man.


Lane showed me a zillion cools tricks on his new TouchPod, which i have but had no idea it could do so much. And Jocelyn showed me her art work city. I told Jocelyn my daughters were soooooo jealous that i got to see her. She hugged me many many times. Eat your hart of Rosie and Annette and Gina.



Since i was to be gone on father's day my kids spent the day with me yesterday. Here as a good group shot.
I didn't see Bill in my rear view mirror? Guess he'll show up a bit later? I remember Bill lamenting how long it takes to Blog. Hopefully I'll continue to find reasons to blog. And this one i had complete ad lost it all so i wrote this twice. I think the other one was better. Dang!!!
Tommorw; Walla Walla for some time with Master Chief Taylor and family. Then south to whereever the maps say its sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment