Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When I camp i don't have WiFi usually so I can't blog. So Now i will load the last two days ...

Monday the 22nd ...

Had a great ride through middle Oregon, beautiful mountains and scenery. I did not get to see Jenovich as her plans changed and she was not going to be home when I rolled through sooo … sob sob. Camping was great I had everything I needed for a first class camp except electricity and wireless. Sat up by the fire smoking and listening to tunes. Slept in till 8, which is good for camping.

Song of the day: Guess from these lyrics, “she’s well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand like a lizard on a window pane” winner will get a special prize. Joelle; I know you will get this but let the mere mortals try for a while before you tell them.

Thought of the day: You have nowhere to go or be why are you speeding? STFD











Ate lunch at the Rainbow Tavern. I am trying to eat at out of the way local places and not large chains like Quiznos and McDonalds. They had a picture of Ted on the wall which made me laugh (inside joke with Gina)













Here is a beautiful sight …


Mt. Washington in Oregon














My campsite …





2 comments:

  1. Happiness Is A Warm Gun - the Beatles(the white album I believe) Really enjoying the ride along with you My friend

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. just figured out comments, hadn't seen these.

    i am having the time of my life! Wish you werte here ... San Diego today ... tomorrow? not sure ...

    Ding! thank you for making the point.

    ReplyDelete