Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello all,


I did laundry today in Redondo Beech and yes i stripped down to wash the clothes i was waring. I think there's a commercial like that? Look at this lady ... she was like this when i went int he Laundromat and she had not moved when i left?! I was worried about her ... poor thing ...






More gorgeous ocean views. I went back today and looked at the water in the Oregn pics compared to the water in southern California.
Here is the view from my hotel room in San Diego. I figured there would be a great foreworks show in San Diego because its a military base. So iwent right down on Front street and to the best looking viewing hotel. They had no rooms but the desk clerk went out of his way to set me up in a half suite. Someone hads rented just half a suit. So i could have the other room, with npobed jujst a couch for half the rate. I jumpedon it. Also it was harbor side so icould view the fireworks in the best seat in San Diego. I must have some serious good storedf up to eap such a great deal!
Ok, bring on the show! I fear i will not be able o take pictures of the show ... i'll enjoy it for all of you ...

1 comment: