Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello everyone,




Its been days since i blogged. I have had too much fun and too much to do and see to blog. I'm starting to hate blogging but i promised ...


I stayed in Monterey at the Intercontinental Hotel right on Fisherman's Warf. It was so nice.

Here is a pic of the waterfront street in Monterey.










From there i went south to Santa Rosa and had lunch at Santa Lucia Cafe. This was a great place I highly recommend it.















I stayed the night here. This place was in the middle of nowhere. I think its called the Ragged Inn. This vie is from my balcony. I sat here smoked a cigar and watched the sun set into the sea. This is somewhere along the coast between San Fran and LA near the Hearst Castle.










The Hearst Castle. This was amazing.



I uploaded all my photos into an album on Facebook. Here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=2625517&id=725642141&ref=mf you have t check them out!

This place was amazing. I only went because Bill Sanders told me i had to. And to take pictures because Bill forgot his camera when he went.



Outside as i was leaving i met this lady from Texas, currently, really she's a Cajun from Louisiana i think? Anyway she is an art teacher and we talked for almost 2 hours sitting there. it was nice. There are a lot of these conversations on the road. They are nice. Her name is Shara.


More pics of the ocean. I bet you are sick of them. I am starting to really love being next to the sea. Makes me want to live in California. Too bad all the politics have made it a less than desirable place to live.

































Too bad you can't see this very well. These guys were amazing. I've never seen this before. They wind surf out to the waves ride them in an then the wind takes them back out again. I bet my hair dresser has done this.

















This is a neighborhood street in Ventura. I always loved palm trees since my days in Phoenix and Arizona State University.




















The famous Malibu Beech. I looked but couldn't find Pamela Anderson ...

No comments:

Post a Comment